- 2/1/2022 Facilities request instructions (including heating concerns).
- 1/28/2022 Dining change instructions, deadline approaching to do so.
- 1/28/2022 Inclement weather dining update.
- 1/27/2022 Dining boost app instructions.
- 1/27/2022 Inclement weather notice.
- 1/25/2022 Spring meal plan change now available. How to check ID balance instructions.
- 1/24/2022 Spring move in reminder instructions.
- 1/20/2022 Spring COVID PCR Reminder.
- 1/19/2022 Spring move in instructions.
- 1/18/2022 Desk Attendant position application now available.
- 1/5/2022 Spring bill courtesy reminder.
- 12/2/2021 December Newsletter (see below sent).
- 11/11 - Thanksgiving Break Information posted on main Res Life webpage; multiple reminders about thanksgiving break housing also sent out by e-mail.
- 11/1 - November Newsletter (see below) link, RA Alternate Search, and thanksgiving break survey sent out to all residents via e-mail.
- 10/28 - Important message e-mailed to Woodlands Hall 2 residents from Martha Santana, CFO and VP Business and Finance regarding "Woodlands 2 Disruption Follow-Up".
- 10/27 - Res life participates in Student Affairs Town Hall.
- 10/25 Nor'easter inclement weather advisory sent to all resident via e-mail.
- 10/21 Academic Laundry Hours Update sent to AV residents via e-mail.
- 10/18 - Mid semester bulletin sent. Campus begins turning on heat in residence halls, process scheduled to be complete by 10/20/21.
- 10/14 - Academic Village will be used by local police departments for training exercises. These training activities are part of our College's effort to partner with local law enforcement and the sessions bring officers to Building A to improve their skills. Particularly because Building A is near those who reside in the Academic Village Residence Halls, we wanted to ensure you were aware of these upcoming activities.
- 10/12 - Residential Life Launches News & Announcements Page.