- 11/1 - November Newsletter (see below) link, RA Alternate Search, and thanksgiving break survey sent out to all residents via e-mail.
- 10/28 - Important message e-mailed to Woodlands Hall 2 residents from Martha Santana, CFO and VP Business and Finance regarding "Woodlands 2 Disruption Follow-Up".
- 10/27 - Res life participates in Student Affairs Town Hall.
- 10/25 Nor'easter inclement weather advisory sent to all resident via e-mail.
- 10/21 Academic Laundry Hours Update sent to AV residents via e-mail.
- 10/18 - Mid semester bulletin sent. Campus begins turning on heat in residence halls, process scheduled to be complete by 10/20/21.
- 10/14 - Academic Village will be used by local police departments for training exercises. These training activities are part of our College's effort to partner with local law enforcement and the sessions bring officers to Building A to improve their skills. Particularly because Building A is near those who reside in the Academic Village Residence Halls, we wanted to ensure you were aware of these upcoming activities.
- 10/12 - Residential Life Launches News & Announcements Page.