Veterans Benefits and Resources

The faculty and staff of SUNY Old Westbury are proud to be of service to those who have served, and we recognize the contributions veterans make to the greater diversity of experience and perspective in our classes and on campus.

Veterans of the U.S. military should first apply to SUNY Old Westbury through the traditional admissions process. Once you are registered for classes, please arrange to meet with the College’s Certifying Officer in the Office of the Registrar.

The enrollment certification process must be repeated every term. You must bring the following documentation with you: Copy of your DD214 (if not yet submitted), your Certificate of Eligibility, NOBE or approval letter from the VA.

Questions or Concerns? Please contact: veterans [at]

Veterans Certifying Officer

Ms. Ann Denning
Enrollment Verification Manager and Veterans Affairs Coordinator
Building: Campus Center
Room: I-102B (Office of the Registrar)
Phone: (516) 876-3265

E-mail: denninga [at]

Admissions – Veterans’ Liaison

Phillip D'Angelo, Senior Admissions Counselor
Phone: 516-876-3077
Email: dangelop [at]