Transcript Requests

An official transcript of a student's academic work may be ordered on the WEB at a cost of $10.00 per copy. A small handling fee is charged by Parchment, Inc. the designated agent for processing and sending official transcripts on behalf of SUNY Old Westbury.

Current students:

The most efficient method to order a transcript for current students is through the portal.

  1. Login to the ConnectOW Portal (
  2. Click the “Academics” icon
  3. Select "Request Transcript (Official)"
  4. Order your transcript

Former Students:

Students who have not been enrolled at the college for one or more years may order official transcripts by visiting the website of Parchment, Inc.

Go To Parchment, Inc. 

Unofficial Transcripts

Current students:

  1. The most efficient method to view an unofficial transcript is through the .
  2. Login to
  3. Click the “Academics” icon
  4. Select the “Academic Transcript (Unofficial)” icon 
  5. Select level (if applicable) and click submit 

Former students

  • Access: Login via the Former Student Access Site.
  • After your temporary account is established, please login to
  • Click on the "Academic Transcript (Unofficial)" icon
  • Select level (if applicable) and click submit to view transcript