Get ready to meet a mentor!
Peer mentors are experienced students who will act as academic and social role models to other students from their department or area of academic study.
- Provide essential information, guidance, and support to new and continuing SUNY Old Westbury students
- Meet with mentees, give campus presentations, and assist as needed in the Student Success Center
- Build relationships with students and deepen relationships with faculty
- Get valuable training in campus support services
- Help students get involved on campus activities and to utilize available resources
- Share their experiences about their Old Westbury journey