TRIO Student Support Services (SSS) is a federally funded, comprehensive, and integrated academic excellence program intended to boost performance and help discover potential for motivated students having a low income, disability, and/or are considered first generation. Our goal is to develop students’ sense of achievement, purpose, and community.
- A student who is a citizen or national of the U.S. or meets the residency requirements for Federal student financial assistance.
- A student who has a need for academic support to successfully pursue a full-time, postsecondary educational program.
- A student who is low income (according to federal guidelines), a first-generation college student, or an individual with disabilities.
- Individualized Academic Planning and Advising
- Tutoring Services and Academic Skill Development
- Career and Graduate School Preparation
- Cultural Events and Community Building Programs
- Assistance with Financial Aid and Financial Literacy
- Navigating College Workshops and Webinars
applying for trio
- Contact TRIO SSS staff if you would like more information.
- Complete the TRIO Application using either button or QR code
3. Schedule an interview with TRIO SSS staff.
TRIO SSS Staff
- Director: Veronica Ambrose
- Counselor: Aiseosa Irowa
- Counselor: Marissa Gumin
Contact the TRIO SSS staff for further information or with specific questions.
Events & Activities
Lectures, workshops, advising sessions and more are among the events to expect from TRIO.