Get ready to meet a mentor!
Peer mentors are experienced students who will act as academic and social role models to other students from their department or area of academic study.
- Provide essential information, guidance, and support to new and continuing SUNY Old Westbury students
- Meet with mentees, give campus presentations, and assist as needed in the Student Success Center
- Build relationships with students and deepen relationships with faculty
- Get valuable training in campus support services
- Help students get involved on campus activities and utilize college resources
- Share their experiences about their Old Westbury journey
Interested in getting a mentor? Sign-up here!
Complete the Mentee Intake Form
Contact Student Success Coaches Sydney Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ricky Guerra (email@example.com) for more information.