The Office of the Bursar coordinates the billing process, handles all payments made toward students' accounts, manages the time payment plan, processes financial aid payments, disburses all refunds from over-payments, calculates refunds due to withdrawals and performs other miscellaneous financial functions.
- The deadline for payment for Fall 2015 is Thursday, August 13, 2015. Bills for Fall 2015 will be available online (your ebill) in the summer. Student billing statements will be available 24/7 through my.oldwestbury.edu and can be paid online with the following debit or credit cards: MasterCard, Visa & Discover.
- Sign into my.oldwestbury.edu
- Select Student Services and Financial Aid
- Select Student Records
- Select eBill
Faliure to pay by Thursday, August 13, 2015 will result in the cancellation of your class schedule and require re-registration and payment of additional fees.
Where to find us
The Office of the Bursar is located in the Campus Center, Room H-100b, just off the Campus Center Atrium. Regular office hours are as follows:
- Monday-Wednesday, Friday: 9:00am – 4:45pm (4:15pm During Summer)
- Thursday: 9am – 6:45pm (Only when classes are in session)
Office of the Bursar
Campus Center, Room H-100b
Phone: (516) 876-3168