The Office of the Bursar coordinates the billing process, handles all payments made toward students' accounts, manages the time payment plan, processes financial aid payments, disburses all refunds from over-payments, calculates refunds due to withdrawals and performs other miscellaneous financial functions.
- Payment for Fall 2018 Classes is due on August 16, 2018.
- Access the online payment system via the ConnectOW student portal. ConnectOW provides a convenient, mobile-friendly gateway to the array of online services and functions made available to the campus community. Login today at connect.oldwestbury.edu and check out the Finances page to see personalized information about financial aid, balances due, holds (if any) and more.
- Hints for Parents and Students on Financial Aid, Billing & Payment Procedures
Where to find us
The Office of the Bursar is located in the Campus Center, Room H-100b, just off the Campus Center Atrium. Regular office hours are as follows:
- Monday-Wednesday, Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. (4:15pm During Summer)
- Thursday: 9 a.m. – 6:45 p.m. (Only when classes are in session)
Office of the Bursar
Campus Center, Room H-100b
Phone: (516) 876-3168
E-mail: bursar [at] oldwestbury.edu