You’re meant for the successful life and career you envision for yourself. The Career Planning & Development team can help you get there.
The Office of Career Planning & Development (CPD) is continuing to deliver career services in both an in-person & virtual environment. To schedule an appointment please visit Handshake, email a career counselor or send a message to our department by emailing email@example.com.
Virtual Appointments are available through phone, email, or by video chat via Microsoft Teams.
Find us on MS Teams: Old Westbury: Career Planning & Development
Our current office hours are:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm. Wednesday and Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
services for Students
Career Planning & Development is here to help students & alumni with all aspects of the career planning process including:
- Career & Self-Assessment
- Major & Career Exploration
- Resume, Cover Letter & Personal Statements
- Job/Internship Search
- Online Employment & Internship Opportunities via Handshake
- In Person and Online Mock Interviews (InterviewStream)
- Graduate School Assistance
- 1:1 appointments
- Special Events – (Internship/Volunteer Fair, Career Fair, On- campus recruitment, Professional Career Panels, etc.)
- Workshop/Group & Class Presentations
THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Looking for an internship for next semester, your first job post-college, or your next opportunity as a graduate? Login to Handshake for the latest ideas and opportunities.