The School of Business provides access and support to empower our learners (students and alumni) with the knowledge, skills, and values to think critically, communicate effectively, and act responsibly achieved through a committed faculty devoted to teaching excellence and relevant scholarship.
To be a respected business school in the region, offering quality undergraduate and graduate programs, with a commitment to student success through engagement, impact, and innovation.
The School of Business will achieve this Vision through:
- Continuous improvement in teaching, research, and service.
- Input from learners, faculty, business practitioners, and community.
- Learner centeredness provided by personalized attention in a supportive environment with small classes, ongoing academic and career advising, and effective interaction with administration, faculty, and staff.
We are committed to the following core values:
- Integrity promoted by professionalism supported by ethical behavior, teamwork, mutual respect, and appreciation for our diverse world.
- Inclusion and diversity through enhanced recruitment and retention strategies.
- Learner success throughout and after their college experience.
Approved February 14, 2020