The School of Business provides access and support to empower our students with the knowledge, skills, and values to think critically, communicate effectively, and act responsibly achieved through a committed faculty devoted to teaching excellence and relevant scholarship.
To be a respected business school in the region, offering quality undergraduate and graduate programs, with a commitment to student success through engagement, impact, and innovation.
The School of Business will achieve this vision through:
- Continuous improvement in teaching, research, and service.
- Input from students, faculty, alumni, business practitioners, and community.
- Student centeredness provided by personalized attention in a supportive environment with small classes, ongoing academic and career advising, and effective interaction with administration, faculty, and staff.
The Core Values to which we are committed are:
- Integrity promoted by professionalism supported by ethical behavior, teamwork, mutual respect, and appreciation for our diverse world.
- Inclusion and diversity through enhanced recruitment and retention strategies.
- Student success throughout and after their college experience.