The School of Business provides access and support to empower our students with the knowledge, skills, and values to think critically, communicate effectively, and act responsibly.
To be a notable business school in the region, offering quality undergraduate and graduate programs, through qualified faculty devoted to teaching excellence and relevant research, with a commitment to continued engagement, impact, and innovation.
The School of Business will achieve this vision through:
- Excellence in teaching utilizing a comprehensive curriculum.
- Professional development for enhancing teaching and research skills.
- Input from students, alumni, business practitioners, and community leaders to enrich our programs.
- Intellectual, career, and leadership development opportunities for students by engagement with professionals in their field of study.
- Continuous improvement of our programs by identifying opportunities for improvement and taking appropriate actions to enhance learning.
The Core Values to which we are committed are:
- Excellence pursued through innovation in teaching, research, and service to create a positive learning experience, intellectual rigor, and shared knowledge.
- Integrity promoted by professionalism supported by ethical behavior, teamwork, mutual respect, and appreciation for our diverse world.
- Student Centeredness provided by personalized attention in a supportive environment to students with small classes, ongoing academic and career advising, and effective interaction with administration, faculty, and staff.