Campus Roads and Parking
- All vehicles must have a current Commuter Student Parking Sticker affixed to it.
- Permits can be obtained via the ConnectOW Portal. The permits are effective the entire academic year. Be sure to consult the "Frequently Asked Questions about Parking Permits" for more information.
- Follow all speed and parking laws, or else you can get ticketed.
- If you receive a certain number of tickets and do not pay them, you will receive a block on your account and cannot register or receive a transcript.
- The Campus Center parking lot fills up quickly. Arrive with time to find a spot, or try out the Clark Athletic Center or Student Union parking lots, which tends to be used less.
- More information about parking
Carpooling and NICE Bus
- We are partnering with 511NYRideshare to offer carpooling as an alternative option when travelling to campus. You can find out more about carpooling and the other transportation support services they offer on their website here. 511NYRideshare also will come to campus to help spread awareness and teach you how to signup so keep an eye out for more events coming soon! If you have any questions about carpooling or 511NYRideShare, please email Drew at firstname.lastname@example.org or CSLI at email@example.com
- We are also partnering with the United Way of Long Island and NICE Bus to offer students up to 20 free round trip bus tickets. You must be a Nassau resident to qualify. Only 20 tickets per person per semester. For questions or to receive tickets, please contact Drew at firstname.lastname@example.org or CSLI at email@example.com.