Data & Statistical Reports
The Office of Institutional Research and Assessment produces and maintains data on select topics for use by the college community. Data analysis and reporting from the IRA Office are provided to the College, SUNY System Administration, numerous external government agencies (IPEDS and NYSED included), as well as to external publications (Peterson's, U.S. News & World Report, etc).
Reports produced by the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment at the College include:
- Graduation/Attrition/Retention/Cohort Report
- Profile of Applicants & Trend in Yield Rates
- Profile of Attritors by Admit Type
- Profile of Graduates
- Selected Cost & Workload Factors by Academic Program
- Student Profiles & Enrollment Trends
- Trends in Grade Point Average & Grade Distribution
The Office of Institutional Research and Assessment conducts research surveys vital to the college community and in support of the mission of SUNY Old Westbury. We survey various constituents of the college community: students, graduates, alumni and other members of the campus community to obtain assessment data for analysis, reporting, and essential improvement of programs and services at the College of Old Westbury.
For further information, contact the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment.