The primary mission of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness is to serve as a resource in planning, policy formation and decision making. The office provides information used in assessing the College’s academic programs and administrative services while simultaneously satisfying external accreditors, state and federal agencies and external marketing sources.
- Assist departments in planning appropriate evaluation measurements
- Analyze and share info about the College supporting decision-making, planning, and reporting
- Assist with accreditations
- Provide leadership & coordination for institutional effectiveness activities
- Support the College’s strategic planning process