Request an Unofficial Transcript

Unofficial Transcript Requests

Current students:

  1. The most efficient method to view an unofficial transcript is through the .
  2. Login to
  3. Click the “Academics” icon
  4. Select the “Academic Transcript (Unofficial)” icon 
  5. Select level (if applicable) and click submit 

Former students

  • Access: Login via the Former Student Access Site.
  • After your temporary account is established, please login to
  • Click on the "Academic Transcript (Unofficial)" icon
  • Select level (if applicable) and click submit to view transcript
  • Screenshot of academic transcript options. Select the transcript level and transcript type, then click submit to display transcript. Then it gives two drop-down lists to choose transcript level and transcript type and below them is a submit button.