How Businesses Can Partner with Higher Education Institutions for Economic Growth and Stability in the 21st Century
(Please note that, as of March 31, 2023, all seats for the "Meet the Leaders" Luncheon have been reserved and RSVPs for that event are no longer being accepted)
- Date: to
- Location: Student Union, Multipurpose Rooms
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT.
This luncheon being held in celebration of the inauguration of Timothy E. Sams, Ph.D. as president of SUNY Old Westbury
This special session will include an active discussion about the strategies and tools needed to develop successful partnerships between businesses and institutions of higher education for immediate and long-term economic growth, and stability.
SUNY Old Westbury President, Dr. Timothy Sams will facilitate this session with nationally renowned college and university presidents, and Long Island’s top business leaders.
Panelists include :
- Roslyn Clarke Artis – President of Benedict College
- Matthew Cohen – President, Long Island Association
- Doon Gibbs – Director, Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Debby Krenek, – Publisher, Newsday Media Group
- Jason Lipiec – Long Island Market President, M&T Bank
- Milagros “Milly” Peña – President, SUNY Purchase
Attendees are invited to remain after this event to attend the Installation Ceremony for President Sams later in the day.