The Auxiliary Service Corporation of the College at Old Westbury, Inc. (ASC) is a 501 c3 not for profit Corporation established to operate, manage and promote auxiliary services for the benefit of SUNY Old Westbury. The mission of the ASC is to strive for excellence in the delivery of services and programs to the students, faculty, staff and external customers of the College. The vision of the ASC is to build an integrated suite of services supporting the quality of life for the entire Old Westbury community.
To support the mission of SUNY Old Westbury by providing quality services, events and activities to the college community and members of the public.
To build an integrated suite of services that will enrich the collegiate experience for the Old Westbury College community.
The ASC works with corporate partners to provide the following services to the College community and its Licensees:
- Campus food services including Dunkin’ Donuts, Starbucks, Diner 223, The Market and the Dining Hall.
- Bookstore services that include course materials, computer supplies and equipment, Old Westbury spirit merchandise, gifts, sundries snacks, etc.
- Snack and Beverage vending that includes an exclusive line of organic and healthy snacks, a wide selection of beverages which accept cash and major credit and debit cards.
- The Automated Convenience Store providing a wide variety of fresh and frozen foods , OTC health needs, sundries and household supplies.
- Resident Student Panther Card Laundry Services with state of the art high efficiency washers and dryers.
- Microfridge Rentals delivered to the student’s room.
- The convenience of on-campus ATMs in the Student Union and New Academic Building.
- Management of Cellular Site Licenses for major telecom companies.
- A Campus Card Service flex-account for campus-wide purchasing for vending machines, food services, laundry, bookstore and Shop24.
- Management of the Panther Center, the campus’ identification card and concierge services center.
Vending & laundry refunds
For refunds requests for snack and vending machines, the first point of contact is the vending company Canteen. Their service/refund number is 1-800-427-0080. If you have not received your refund or the request is after hours, you can visit the ASC Office in the Campus Center for assistance.
For refund requests for Laundry services, the first point of contact is Automatic Industries, the laundry services company. Their service/refund number is 1-800-THE-WASH. If you have not received your refund or your request is after hours, you can visit the ASC Office in the Campus Center for assistance. All refunds must be verified by Automatic Industries before a refund can be provided.