- BU 6550 Auditing for Public Accounting
- BU 7556 Advanced Auditing and Assurance Services
- BU 4590 Cost Accounting
- DBA Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- MBA, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Healthcare policy & finance
- Enterprise risk management
- Internal control mechanisms in not for profit and government agencies
- Information technology integration in a post-merger environment (2015). Journal of Leadership, 12(1). Accepted for publication Feb 4, 2015. With W. Chien, C. Williams, & G. Williams.
- Control mechanisms and accountability challenges in nonprofit organizations (2015). Global Journal of Business Research (GJBR), 9(1), 27-38. With A. Afolabi, F. Baapogmah, W. Chien.
- Stock market, economic performance and presidential elections. (2014). Journal of Business & Economics Research, 12(2), 159-170. With W. Chien & Z. Wang.
- Connecting the dots among people budgets and mission (2013). The Public Manager, Spring. With R. Marbury
- Determinants of long-term interest rates in the United States. (2012). Journal of Business & Economics Research, 10(5), 257-268. With W. Chien & C. Konadu-Adjei.
- Audit committee effectiveness in the largest U.S. public hospitals: An empirical study. (2010). Accounting & Taxation, 2(1), 107-127. With W. Chien & J. Sennetti.
- Indirect evidence of insider trading prior to and after earnings announcements. AAA 2015 Conference of the Public Interest Section and Doctoral/New Scholar Consortium. With W. Chien & Z. Wang.
- Profitability and ethical considerations over preventative prenatal care services in Central Nigeria. AAA 2015 Conference of the Public Interest Section and Doctoral/New Scholar Consortium. With A. Afolabi, F. Baapogmah, W. Chien.