- BU 3800 - Marketing Principles & Concepts
- BU 5800 - Marketing Research
- BU 7320 - Marketing Strategies & Info. Technology
- Ph.D., The Graduate Center, City University of New York
- M.Phil., The Graduate Center, City University of New York
- M.B.A., Baruch College, City University of New York
- BSc., Athens Graduate School of Economics and Business
- Brand Equity/Brand Management
- Consumer Decision Making
- International Marketing/Cross Cultural Studies
- Ethics/Social Responsibility
- Journal of Legal, Ethical and Regulatory Issues, “Attitudes Toward Ethical Sensitivity: Implications Related To Gender Identity And Personality," (2015) authored with Zhihong Shi.
- Journal of Education for Business, “Commercial vs. Internally Developed Standardized Tests: Lessons from of a Small Regional School,” (2014).
- Academy of Marketing Studies Journal, “A Unified Framework for Evaluating Brand Alliances and Cobranding Strategies: Implications and Future Directions," (2013).
- Journal of Business and Economic Studies, “Brand Ownership Effects in Response to Cobranding Extensions,” (2010).
- Journal of Advertising Research, “Impact of Positioning Strategies on Corporate Performance,” (2008) authored with Blankson Charles, Stavros P. Kalafatis and Julian Ming-Sung Cheng,
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 1:00pm-2:40pm
- Tuesdays: 4:40pm-6:20pm
- Thursdays: 4:40pm-5:30pm