Contributions from alumni, friends, faculty, emeriti, staff, parents and corporations to the Old Westbury College Foundation, Inc. help SUNY Old Westbury achieve its mission of preparing students to lead at work, in the community, and in life. Private gifts support many College activities that directly benefit students and faculty and enrich the quality of educational programs and campus life.
Support for Students
- Merit Scholarships for Outstanding students
- Travel Scholarships for Study Abroad participants
Support for Faculty
- Research and Professional Travel Grants for Faculty
- Enrichment Funds for Academic and Administrative Departments
- Excellence Awards for Faculty and Staff
Support for College Activities
- Speakers and Special Events
- Amelie A. Wallace Gallery
- Hispanic/Latino Cultural Center at SUNY Old Westbury
- Special Publications for Student Recruitment & Development
For information on how you can support SUNY Old Westbury, contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at (516) 876-3207.