Welcome to Old Westbury!
SUNY Old Westbury is a thriving, diverse campus of commuter and residential students. Now that you are slated to join our community, there are some important steps you need to take before the first day of class.
Next Steps to Enrollment
- Pay OW Tuition Deposit (this reserves you a spot for the semester)
- Turn in Immunization Records to Student Health
- Register for Orientation (you’ll get your ID photo taken and register for classes)
- Submit final transcripts (this includes AP scores, CLEP scores, etc)
- Pay Dormitory Deposit (resident students only)
- Visit your Financial Aid Counselor (find your counselor)
- Fill out your FAFSA form or change your school code to Old Westbury
- Fill out your TAP Application
- Schedule a Campus Tour (pick your time right now!)
- Check your ConnectOW portal regularly for news, updates, and emails
- PAY YOUR BILL
Transfer Credit Fast Facts