A. Chemistry Content Requirements
B. Liberal Education Courses
Students must complete all requirements of the Liberal Education Curriculum program.
C. Education Core Courses
- CP2050 The Nature and Development of Science
- ED3742 Middle Childhood & Adolescence
- ED3900 Foundations of Education
- ED4000 Foundations of Special Education
- ED4085 Methods and Materials of Teaching Science in Secondary School
- ED4230 Reading Across the Curriculum
- ED4231 Reading Practicum
- ED5890 Pre-teaching Practicum & Seminar
- ED5900 Student Teaching & Seminar in Adolescence Education (grades 7-12)
D. Other Requirements
Candidates must earn a grade of C- or higher in all required courses for the degree, whether taken at Old Westbury or elsewhere.