How To Request Records

Police Report

The New York State University Police Department at Old Westbury is committed to providing public access to records in a manner that is consistent with the New York State Freedom of Information Law (Public Officers Law § 85 et seq.). Any department member who receives a request for any record shall route the request to the Chief or Deputy Chief of Police, who in turn shall route the request to the Office of Human Resources, designated as the campus' FOIL officer.

College's Records Access Officer:

Motor Vehicle Accident Report

Please visit University Police Headquarters located on SUNY Old Westbury campus (located in the Student Union lot) to obtain a copy of your motor vehicle accident report. Reports are available 7 to 10 business days from date of the incident.