Virtual Programs and Activities
Check out some of these ideas to stay connected while at home!
Hangouts w/ Drew and the Commuter Assistants
Check into Zoom at the standing link below Thursdays at 11am to chat with Assistant Director of CSLI, Drew and his Commuter Assistants Brianna, Eishan, and Deidre. They pick different topics each week to discuss all semester. Topics include: Adjusting to virtual learning, finding ways to stay engaged at home, and ways to prioritize self care. The Zoom link is https://zoom.us/meeting/register/upMrdeCvrjwq52AGgGKtKKG_DUmlbuB_eQ
Also check out Drew's virtual office hours, daily at 11am on Zoom at https://zoom.us/j/202063210?pwd=NDRlSVBXMC96UzJ0YitKM2JmWWtrZz09
Lastly, don't forget to check your email for weekly Student Affairs Newsletters.
Interested in history, art, or ever wanted to travel around the world?
Check out these Virtual Tours and Museums
- National Gallery of Art
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Korea
- Van Goghn Museum
- British Museum
- Ellis Island
- 360 Virtual Tour of England
- Great Wall of China
- Check out the surface of Mars through the eyes of the Curiosity Rover
If virtual tours aren't your thing, check out these other ideas to stay happy and healthy while at home.
- Self guided meditations provided by UCLA Health both print and online available
- CorePower Yoga sessions with trained professionals to keep you happy and healthy
- Relax with some coloring from these printable free pages offered from 100 museums and libraries from around the world
- Or pick from over 1,500 coloring pages at Just Color
- Listen to live recordings from the Seattle Symphony
- Or check out the 25 most popular webcams of 2018
There are plenty of things to do right from your own home. #SUNYTogether
We hope you enjoy these ideas and stay tuned for more. If you have any questions or ideas please email Andrew Crane at cranea [at] oldwestbury.edu.