Check out the ideas below to stay connected while at home!
Virtual programs coming this fall
Ted Talks Zoom hangouts, virtual office hours, Netflix movie nights, trivia Challenges, scavenger hunts, photo contests, and more. Stay connected on our social media sites. On Instagram @sunyowcsli and on Facebook at SUNY Old Wwestbury CSLI or the SUNY Old Westbury Commuters page.
And don't forget to check your email for the Student Affairs Newsletter listing all weekly virtual events.
Interested in history, art, or ever wanted to travel the world?
Check out these Virtual Tours and Museums
- National Gallery of Art
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Korea
- Van Goghn Museum
- British Museum
- Ellis Island
- 360 Virtual Tour of England
- Great Wall of China
- Check out the surface of Mars through the eyes of the Curiosity Rover
If museums and tours aren't your thing, check out these ideas to stay happy and healthy while at home
- Self guided meditations provided by UCLA Health
- CorePower Yoga
- Coloring pages from 100 museums and libraries from around the world
- Or pick from over 1,500 coloring pages at Just Color
- Live recordings from the Seattle Symphony
- 25 most popular webcams of 2018
There are plenty of things to do right from your own home #sunyogether
If you have any questions or other ideas, please email Andrew Crane at cranea [at] oldwestbury.edu.