There are a variety of ways you can make a gift to support Old Westbury.
- Cash - Outright gifts of cash are the simplest and most common form of giving.
- Matching Gifts - Double or even triple the value of your gift through a matching gift from your employer.
- Memorials and Tribute Giving - Any gift to the Old Westbury College Foundation may be made in memory of, or in honor of, a loved one.
- Bequests - Reflect the impact of Old Westbury in your life by including the College Foundation in your will.
- Securities - Giving appreciated securities offers added tax benefits.
- Gifts of Property - The Internal Revenue Service allows a charitable deduction at fair market value for gifts of property, such as real estate, scientific equipment, artwork, computer technologies, and more.
- Gift Annuities - Support Old Westbury, save on taxes and receive guaranteed payments for life.
- Charitable Trusts - Design a plan that is ideally tailored to your personal, financial and charitable objectives.
Call the Office of Institutional Advancement today at (516) 876-3207 to discuss which method of giving fits best in your lifestyle.