Once you have been accepted, use this checklist to get started on your Old Westbury experience:
- Send Your Tuition Deposit: Only students who have received an Official Acceptance in writing from Old Westbury should submit a tuition deposit. If you have not received an Official Acceptance in writing you should not submit your tuition deposit doing so does not guarantee acceptance to Old Westbury. Send in your tuition deposit in order to hold your spot in the class. Once we have your deposit, you can then register for orientation, your ConnectOW Portal account will be created, and your campus email account will become active.
- Orientation: Register for and attend one of our New Student Orientation sessions which are held prior to each Fall and Spring semester. Don’t forget that you must have paid your tuition deposit to attend Orientation.
- Health Requirements: Familiarize yourself with the College's health-related requirements.
- Immunization: Submit your proof of immunization form
- Email address: You were assigned a Student ID number at the time of your application to the school (look on your printed acceptance letter for a700 #). Keep this number in a safe place as you will need it throughout the student enrollment, registration, financial aid and payment processes. Once your tuition deposit is paid, you will be given an Old Westbury email address which will be your official point of contact with the College from that point forward.
You are now on your way! Be sure to monitor your ConnectOW Portal regularly for information and updates from the College!
The links below are here to help you make your transition to Old Westbury as smooth as possible. You'll find here a lot of information as well as frequently asked questions that you (and your parents, loved ones, etc.) have. If you have not found answers, please contact Office of Enrollment Services.