The Tutoring Center provides high quality, no cost peer tutoring to Old Westbury students for courses offered by School of Arts and Sciences, School of Business and School of Education. Students can receive assistance through one-on-one tutoring, mentoring, group study sessions, handouts or workshops.
How it Works
- Review the Course Schedule for a listing of all the available courses and the days/times tutoring help is offered.
- No appointment is necessary but you will need to “check-in”
- The average appointment length is 30 - 45 minutes
- Before attending your tutoring session, please read this Student Tutoring Agreement
What to Bring
- Student ID Card
- Textbook, assignments, questions, concepts to discuss with tutor
- Tutors are not permitted to complete your homework, quizzes, essays etc..
Study for Success Tools
The Tutoring Center will be contacting you for feedback. Please take the time to respond to this evaluation.
School of Arts and Sciences
notaroc [at] oldwestbury.edu