B. Courses in Accounting and Business
Accounting Courses Required:
- BU3502 Principles of Accounting I
- BU3511 Principles of Accounting II (3 cr.)
- BU4500 Intermediate Accounting I
- BU4510 Intermediate Accounting II
- BU4570 Federal Income Tax I
- BU4590 Cost Accounting
- BU5505 Essentials Government Non/Profit (2 cr.)
- BU5540 Advanced Accounting
- BU5550 Auditing
Total Accounting Credits 32 cr.
Business Courses Required:
- BU3600 Principles of Business Law (2 cr.)
- BU3605 Intermediate Business Law (2 cr.)
- BU3610 Advanced Business Law (2 cr.)
- BU3800 Marketing Principles
- BU4110 Organizational Behavior & Management (GE)
- BU4762 Financial Management
- BU5115 Operations Management
- BU5190 Business Strategy & Policy
- MA2000 Applied Statistics
Total Business Credits 30 cr.
C. Liberal Arts Courses Required:
- PE2420 Principles of Microeconomics (GE)
- PE2430 Principles of Macroeconomics
- BU3010 Information Systems for Managers
- BU3905 Business Communication (2 cr.)
- MA2300 Calculus for Business & Economics (GE)
Total Liberal Arts Credits 18 cr.
Graduate Courses in Taxation:
- BU7570 Tax for Corporate Taxation
- BU7571 Tax Ethics, Practices & Procedures
- BU7572 Tax of S Corps, Partnerships & LLC
- BU7574 Estate & Gift Taxation
- BU7575 Taxation of Reorganizations & Liquidations
- BU7579 Tax & Accounting Research
- BU7xxx Taxation Electives (two courses)
- BU7xxx Accounting or Business Electives (two courses)
Total Graduate Credits in Taxation 30 cr.
Total Credits Required Minimum 150 cr.