January 2, 2024 – January 19, 2024
- Students who have attended SUNY Old Westbury within the last year or are currently attending may complete registration on the WEB at CONNECT.OLDWESTBURY.EDU beginning October 19, 2023 until January 3, 2024.
- Students who have never attended SUNY Old Westbury should submit a “quick admit” admissions form, which can be found at the SUNY Old Westbury website (www.oldwestbury.edu) by clicking on “Apply,” then “Non-Degree Admissions,” and then “Complete the QuickAdmit Application.” Course registration will be processed after the admissions process is complete.
- Students who have attended SUNY Old Westbury but have stopped out for one or more years must complete a readmission form which may be found at Readmission
- The course schedule can be viewed on the college website by clicking on “Programs & Courses,” “Calendars, Courses & Catalogs,” “Course Listings By Semester” (or https://owsis.oldwestbury.edu/pls/prod/bwckschd.p_disp_dyn_sched). Then choose “Winter 2024” from the pull-down menu.
Some courses may be cancelled due to low enrollment; therefore, early registration is encouraged to lessen the possibility of cancellation.
- For students registered by Dec. 8, payment in full must be made with a credit card or e-check through the College’s website at CONNECT.OLDWESTBURY.EDU on or before December 8, 2023.
- Payments made at the Office of the Bursar (H-100b) may be made by cash, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or check or money order, payable to SUNY/Old Westbury.
- A late payment fee of $50 will be assessed if payment is not made by December 8, 2023.
- For students who register after Dec. 8, payment in full is due at the time of registration.
Tuition and Fees - Undergraduate Level
- The total cost for each four-credit course is anticipated to be $1318.80 for New York State residents ($295.00 per credit plus the $1.70 /credit College Fee, the $10.00/credit Health Services Fee, the $15.50/credit Technology Fee, and the $30.00 Transportation Fee).
- The total cost for each four-credit course is anticipated to be $2970.80 for foreign and out-of New York State residents ($708.00 per credit plus the $1.70/credit College Fee, the $10.00/credit Health Services Fee, the $15.50/credit Technology, and the $30.00 Transportation Fee).
Tuition and Fees - Graduate Level
- The total cost for each three-credit course is anticipated to be $1524.60 for New York State residents ($471.00 per credit plus the $1.70 /credit College Fee, the $10.00/credit Health Services Fee, the $15.50/credit Technology Fee, and the $30.00 Transportation Fee).
- The total cost for each three-credit course is anticipated to be $3000.60 for foreign and out-of New York State residents ($963.00 per credit plus the $1.70/credit College Fee, the $10.00/credit Health Services Fee, the $15.50/credit Technology, and the $30.00 Transportation Fee).
PLEASE NOTE THAT PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
Add/Drop-Late Registration Procedures
You may add/drop or late register for classes on January 2, 2024 and on January 3, 2024 on the WEB at CONNECT.OLDWESTBURY.EDU . A $50 late fee is assessed for late registration on these two days. Payment is due the same day.
- After the end of the add/drop period, from January 4, 2023 up to January 12, 2024, you may withdraw from a course by completing an official electronic withdrawal form which may be found at CONNECT.OLDWESTBURY.EDU
- There is a $20 fee per course withdrawal.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL A WITHDRAWAL BE ISSUED AFTER JANUARY 12, 2024.
- 100% refund – January 2 - 3, 2024
- 35% refund – January 4 - 8, 2024
- No refund after January 8, 2024
Credit/No Credit Option
Courses may be taken on a CR/NC basis by completing the application in CONNECT.OLDWESTBURY.EDU by January 12, 2024. No applications or changes will be accepted after this date.
- All students who park on campus are required to register their vehicles.
- Students can register their vehicle through the online Parking Permit System via CONNECT.OLDWESTBURY.EDU. The cost is $16.00 for the first vehicle and $8.00 each for a second and third vehicle. Note that the parking permit is virtual so there will be no decals this year.
- Students who fail to register their vehicle/s will be subject to ticketing and may be subject to towing at the owner’s expense.
Class Modalities used in the Winter, 2024 term will be the same as those in use in the Fall, 2023 semester, although the proportion of Online and Hybrid classes will be higher. For information about specific classes’ modalities, see the class schedule at https://owsis.oldwestbury.edu/pls/prod/bwckschd.p_disp_dyn_sched.
Winter 2024 Calendar
- October 19, 2022 – Jan. 3, 2024: Registration on the WEB (CONNECT.OLDWESTBURY.EDU for continuing students; others see “Registration Instructions” above).
- Dec.8, 2023: Payment due date for students registered by Dec 8
- Jan. 1: New Year’s Day – no classes; offices closed
- Jan. 2, 2024: Winter 2024 session begins
- Jan. 2 and 3: Add/ drop and late registration; $50 late registration fee applies.
- Jan. 4, 5, 6, 7, 8: Withdrawal with 35% refund; No refunds after Jan. 8
- Jan. 12: Credit/ No Credit grade option deadline
- Jan. 12: Last day to withdraw from courses
- Jan. 15: Martin Luther King Day observed – no classes; offices closed
- Jan. 19: Winter 2024 session ends.
For more information, contact the School of Professional Studies, firstname.lastname@example.org or 516-876-3998.