Biographical Data Change Form

Current and Former Students can change their mailing address and/or contact telephone number via the ConnectOW campus portal.

Current Students:

  • Log on to the ConnectOW campus portal
  • Select Student -->Registration--> Forms (lower right corner)
  • Click the Biographical Data Change Form

Former Students:

Former Students (Students who have not been in attendance for three or more semesters and wish to access information and/or forms, please visit the Former Student Access Site.

  • After your temporary account is established, please login to
  • Select the Biographical Data Change Form (lower right corner)