Panther Pride Homecoming Royal Court
The application process for the Panther Pride Homecoming Court will open on September 17, 2018. Applications will be due by 4 p.m. on Thursday, September 27, 2018. Following the application process, there will be an interview and campaigning period.
If you are interested in running for Homecoming Court, please stop by our information tables on:
- Tuesday, September 18, 2:45-3:50 p.m., Campus Center Atrium
- Wednesday, September 19, 6-8 p.m., Campus Center F-Wing
- Thursday, September 20, 2:45-3:50 p.m., Campus Center outside Cafeteria
- Monday, September 24, 2:45-3:50 p.m., Campus Center Atrium
- Tuesday, September 25, 6-8 p.m., Campus Center F-Wing
- Wednesday, September 26, 2:45-3:50 p.m., Campus Center outside Cafeteria
- Thursday, September 27, 2:45-3:50 p.m., Campus Center Atrium
Homecoming Court Composition:
- First Year Finalists - Lord and Lady
- Sophomore Finalists - Duke and Duchess
- Junior Finalists - Prince and Princess
- Senior Finalists - King and Queen
The Homecoming Court will be chosen based on the following formula - 50% Application and Interview + 25% Panther Pride Volunteer Work + 25% Popularity Vote
Homecoming Court Application:
The registration deadline is Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 4 p.m. in the Campus Center EOP Office, K-110, or online via Form.
Court Candidate Qualifications:
Individuals seeking to run for Homecoming court must be currently enrolled full-time Old Westbury students, with a complete application, in good academic standing, judicially cleared, must plan to attend OW for the full academic year, and must have a minimum of 2.5 cumulative GPA (Sophomore, Junior, and Senior).
Contact Lisa Lyons, lyonsl [at] oldwestbury.edu, for more information or with any questions.