Panther Pride Homecoming Royal Court
The application process for the Panther Pride Homecoming Court will open on September 3, 2019. Applications will be due by 5 p.m. on Friday, September 13, 2019. Following the application process, there will be an interview and campaigning period.
If you are interested in running for Homecoming Court, please stop by our information tables on:
- Tuesday, September 3, 2:45-3:50 p.m., Campus Center Atrium
- Wednesday, September 4, 6-8 p.m., Campus Center F-Wing
- Thursday, September 5, 2:45-3:50 p.m., Campus Center Club Bash, and 6-8 p.m. Campus Center F-Wing
- Monday, September 9, 2:45-3:50 p.m., Campus Center Atrium
- Tuesday, September 10, 2:45-3:50 p.m., Campus Center outside Cafeteria
- Wednesday, September 11, 2:45-3:50 p.m., Campus Center Services Fair, and 6-8 p.m. Campus Center F-Wing
Homecoming Court Composition:
- First Year Finalists - Freshman Royalty
- Sophomore Finalists - Sophomore Royalty
- Junior Finalists - Junior Royalty
- Senior Finalists - Senior Royalty
The Homecoming Court will be chosen based on the following formula - 50 points for Application and Interview + 25 points Panther Pride Volunteer Work + 25 points Popularity Vote
Homecoming Court Application:
The registration deadline is 5 p.m. on Friday, September 13, 2019 in the Campus Center EOP Office, K-110, or online via Form.
Court Candidate Qualifications:
Individuals seeking to run for Homecoming court must be currently enrolled full-time Old Westbury students, with a complete application, in good academic standing, judicially cleared, must plan to attend OW for the full academic year, and must have a minimum of 2.5 cumulative GPA (Sophomore, Junior, and Senior).
Contact Lisa Lyons, lyonsl [at] oldwestbury.edu, for more information or with any questions.