Attendance at one of the several conveniently scheduled Orientation sessions is required for all students who seek a transfer to Old Westbury. Our Transfer Orientation and Registration Day will begin at 8:00 a.m. with check-in and concludes around 5:00 p.m.
During Transfer Student Orientation you will:
- Meet with an academic adviser to choose your courses
- Register for your courses
- Get your Old Westbury Student ID
- Learn about services available to you
- Meet faculty, fellow classmates and College staff
To register to attend this or another Transfer Orientation program, contact the Orientation staff by calling 516-628-5022.