Registration still open for Session III!
Whether you are already an Old Westbury student or you are coming home for break from another college or university, Summer Classes at SUNY Old Westbury are a great way to speed up your time to degree.
Use Your Break…Don’t Take a Break!
Attend courses at SUNY Old Westbury to get you on a path to a brighter future in a minimal amount of time and at the affordable price of SUNY tuition.
Undergraduate classes in all disciplines other than biology, chemistry and physics run in four sessions from late May through August:
- May 21 – June 8, 2018 (3 weeks)
- June 11-July 16, 2018 (5 weeks)
- July 17-August 20 (5 weeks)
- June 11-August 20 (10 weeks)
Biology, chemistry and physics classes will meet in two special sessions:
- May 29-June 28, 2018 (5 weeks)
- July 9-August 8 (5 weeks)
Those interested in getting ahead in science-related studies should explore our Science In The Summer program.
When registration opens, please follow the instructions below based on your individual student type:
- Non-Degree/Visiting Undergraduate Students: Please use the Quick/Admit Application for Summer and Winter Students (this is only for students just attending classes at Old Westbury during the summer or winter)
- Currently enrolled or recently enrolled SUNY Old Westbury students: Login via the ConnectOW Portal. Then, select the “Registration” button and then use the buttons and tools on the Registration page to enroll in the classes you want to take.
NOTE: Students who have attended SUNY Old Westbury but have stopped out for one or more years must complete a readmission form.
For General Questions about the Summer programs:
Contact the School of Professional Studies at (516) 876-3998 or the Director, Edward Bever, at Bevere@oldwestbury.edu