Use Your Break…Don’t Take a Break! Attend courses at SUNY Old Westbury to get you on a path to a brighter future in a minimal amount of time and at the affordable price of SUNY tuition.
Due to the ongoing impacts of the spread of the COVID-19 virus, all courses offered in Summer 2021 will be presented through distance learning and other alternative instructional modalities.
Registration for classes opens on March 17, 2021.
Regular Undergraduate Sessions
- Session I: June14-August 19, 2021
- Session II: June 14-July 15, 2021
- Session III: July 19-August 19, 2021
- Session IV: May 24-June 11, 2021
Special Undergraduate Science Sessions
- Session 7A: June 1-July 1, 2021
- Session 7B: July 6-August 5, 2021
- Session 6A: May 24-July 9, 2021 (Graduate Business classes)
- Session 6B: July 12-August 26, 2021 (Graduate Business classes)
- Session 6C: May 24-July 2, 2021 (other Graduate classes)
- Session 6D: July 6-August 13, 2021 (other Graduate classes)
- Session 6E: May 24-August 13, 2021 (other Graduate classes)
Note: Some Courses May Be Cancelled Due to Budget Constraints
To register, select your student type from the following list and follow the instructions.
- Non-Degree/Visiting Undergraduate Students: Please use the Quick/Admit Application for Summer and Winter Students (this is only for students just attending classes at Old Westbury during the summer or winter)
- Currently enrolled or recently enrolled SUNY Old Westbury students: Login to the Connect OW portal. Click the “Registration” button and then use the buttons and tools on the Registration page to enroll in the classes you want to take.
- Students who have attended SUNY Old Westbury but have stopped out for one or more years must complete a Readmission form.
For more information, see Dates, Deadlines & General Information - Summer 2021
Winter classes at SUNY Old Westbury are scheduled to begin on January 3, 2022. Course listings and enrollment and registration information for the Winter 2022 sessions will be posted in early Fall 2021.