Whether you are already an Old Westbury student or you are coming home for break from another college or university, Winter Classes at SUNY Old Westbury are a great way to speed up your time to degree.
Use Your Break…Don’t Take a Break! Attend courses at SUNY Old Westbury to get you on a path to a brighter future in a minimal amount of time and at the affordable price of SUNY tuition.
The upcoming Winter mini-semester runs from January 2 to January 18, 2019. Registration will open on October 17, 2018.
Course Listings, Enrollment and Registration Information
To register, select your student type from the following list and follow the instructions.
- Non-Degree/Visiting Undergraduate Students: Please use the Quick/Admit Application for Summer and Winter Students (this is only for students just attending classes at Old Westbury during the summer or winter)
- Currently enrolled or recently enrolled SUNY Old Westbury students: Login to connect.oldwestbury.edu. Click the “Registration” button and then use the buttons and tools on the Registration page to enroll in the classes you want to take.
- Students who have attended SUNY Old Westbury but have stopped out for one or more years must complete a Readmission form.
For more information, see Dates, Deadlines & General Information - Winter 2019
Regular summer undergraduate classes run in four sessions from late May through August:
- May 20 – June 7, 2019 (3 weeks)
- June 10-July 11, 2019 (5 weeks)
- July 15-August 15, 2019 (5 weeks)
- June 10-August 15, 2019 (10 weeks)
Course listings and enrollment and registration information for the Summer 2019 sessions will be posted by March 4, 2019.
Those interested in getting ahead in science-related studies should explore our Science In The Summer program.