Use Your Break…Don’t Take a Break! Attend courses at SUNY Old Westbury to get you on a path to a brighter future in a minimal amount of time and at the affordable price of SUNY tuition.
Registration for summer sessions will begin on April 2.
Due to the ongoing impacts of the spread of the COVID-19 virus, all courses offered in summer 2020 will be presented through distance learning and other alternative instructional modalities.
Please note: Course Registration Numbers (CRN) for your classes in the summer sessions are different than they had been when earlier course scheduled had been posted. If you had been planning your summer schedule previously, please take the time to record the new CRN for each class.
Summer classes run in a variety of from late May through August:
Regular Undergraduate Sessions
- Session I: June 8-August 13, 2020
- Session II: June 8-July 9, 2020
- Session III: July 13-August 13, 2020
- Session IV: May 18-June 5, 2020
Special Undergraduate Science Sessions
- Session 7A: May 26-June 25, 2020
- Session 7B: July 6-August 5, 2020
- Session 6A: May 18-July 3, 2020 (Graduate Business classes)
- Session 6B: July 6-August 20, 2020 (Graduate Business classes)
- Session 6C: May 18-June 26, 2020 (other Graduate classes)
- Session 6D: July 6-August 14, 2020 (other Graduate classes)
- Session 6E: May 18-August 14, 2020 (other Graduate classes)
Note: Some Courses May Be Cancelled Due to Budget Constraints
To register, select your student type from the following list and follow the instructions.
- Non-Degree/Visiting Undergraduate Students: Please use the Quick/Admit Application for Summer and Winter Students (this is only for students just attending classes at Old Westbury during the summer or winter)
- Currently enrolled or recently enrolled SUNY Old Westbury students: Login to connect.oldwestbury.edu. Click the “Registration” button and then use the buttons and tools on the Registration page to enroll in the classes you want to take.
- Students who have attended SUNY Old Westbury but have stopped out for one or more years must complete a Readmission form.
For more information, see Dates, Deadlines & General Information - Summer 2020
Winter classes at SUNY Old Westbury are scheduled to begin on January 4, 2021. Course listings and enrollment and registration information for the Winter 2021 sessions will be posted in early Fall 2020.