- FY1000 The Ethics of Engagement
- CL 2000 Community Learning
- EL 2233 Environmental Literature
- Stony Brook University, PhD in English
- SUNY Genseo, BA in English and History
- “Caring for the Domus: On the Evolution of Ecopoetics in the West,” The Trumpeter: A Journal of Ecosophy. Vol. 34.1, 2018.
- “Mindfulness, Sustainability, and the Power of Personal Practice," in Narratives of Educating for Sustainability in Unsustainable Environments. Editors, Jane Haladay and Scott Hicks. Michigan State University Press, 2017.
- “Thoreau’s Week and the Work of the Eco-Lament,” in Dark Nature: Anti-Pastoral Essays in American Literature and Culture. Editor, Richard Schneider. Lexington Books, 2016.
- “Transcendental Meditation: Sustainability Studies and Dickinson’s Breath,” in The Emily Dickinson Journal (special edition, “Pearls in Eastern Waters: Emily Dickinson in Asia”). 22.2. November 2013. p. 86-106.