- EL1000: English Composition I
- EL2219: International Short Stories
- EL3500: Literature Across Cultures I
- EL4000: Native American Literature
- EL4030: Women and Narrative
- EL4800: Major Authors
- EL5000: Senior Seminar I
- EL5010: Senior Seminar II
- EL6550: Rhetoric and Composition (MAT Program)
- Ph.D., English, Temple University
- Nineteenth- and Early Twentieth-Century American Literature, Native American Literature, Women's Literature, and Periodical Studies.
- Recovering Native American Writings in the Boarding School Press: http://www.nebraskapress.unl.edu/nebraska/9780803276758/
- “Mining Boarding School Newspapers for Native American Women Editors and Writers.” American Periodicals, vol. 27, no. 1, 2017, pp. 11-15.
- “Writing to Belong: Alice Dunbar-Nelson’s Newspaper Columns in the African American Press.” Legacy, vol. 33, no. 2, 2016, pp. 286-309.
- “Writing against Erasure: Native American Students at Hampton Institute and the Periodical Press.” American Periodicals, vol. 22, no. 2, 2012, pp. 178-98.
- Cherokee Sister: The Collected Writings of Catharine Brown, 1818-1823, edited by Theresa Strouth
- Gaul; Laura Cornelius Kellogg: Our Democracy and the American Indian and Other Works, edited by Kristina Ackley and Cristina Stanciu; The Newspaper Warrior: Sarah Winnemucca Hopkins’s Campaign for American Indian Rights, 1864-1891, edited by Cari M. Carpenter and Carolyn Sorisio. MELUS. Forthcoming.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- My office hours change semester to semester. For my current office hours, see the list of faculty office hours outside the English Department (NAB 3036A).