- HI6450, Topics in European History
- Ph.D., Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
- M.A., Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
- BA: Dartmouth College, Hannover, NH
- History of Witchcraft and Magic in Early Modern Europe
- Computer Games as Educational Resources
- The Realities of Witchcraft and Popular Magic in Early Modern Europe: Culture, Cognition, and Everyday Life, Palgrave-Macmillan, 2008.
- "Popular Witch Beliefs and Magical Practices," in The Oxford Handbook of Witchcraft in Early Modern Europe and Colonial America, Oxford University Press, 2013.
- "Current Trends in the Application of Cognitive Science to Magic," in Magic, Ritual, and Witchcraft, 2012.
- "Stalin's Dilemma: Design, Development, and Employment of a College Level Historical Computer Game," in Handbook of Research on Serious Games as Educational, Business, and Research Tools, Information Science Reference, 2012.
- AFRICA, a volume in the International Politics and Government Series from The Oryx Press, 1996.