- Ph.D. in Special Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- M. Ed. in Special Education, with Honors, Slippery Rock University, Slippery Rock, PA
- B.A. in English Education, with Honors, University College of Belize, Belize City, CA,
- Reading Strategies for Students with Learning Disabilities
- Special Education in International Settings
- Teacher Preparation and Collaboration
- Sukhram, D., & Hsu, A. (2012). Developing Reading Partnerships between Parents and Children: A Reflection on the Reading Together Program. Early Childhood Education Journal, 40 (2), 115-121.
- Sukhram, D., & Monda-Amaya, L., & Enriquez, E. (2011). Historical overview of special education in Belize. Journal of International Special Needs Education, 14 (2), 76-87.
- Lloyd, J., Sukhram, D.P., Hsu, A. (2014, Summer). edTPA/C-TEN grant work Workshop for Adjunct faculty. SUNY at Old Westbury, NY.
- Muwana, F; Sukhram, D.P., Mouzourou, C., & Lindiwe, M. Inclusive Education Around the World: A Case for Belize, Cyprus, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. Lecture (1 hour) session. April 2014 Philadelphia.
- Sukhram, D.P. (2013, Summer). Problem Behavior Intervention. Professional Autism Conference – Old Westbury Autism Center. SUNY at Old Westbury, NY
- Sukhram, D.P., Mouzourou, C., & Muwana, F. (2013, Summer). Special Education Research in International Settings (Belize, Cyprus, and Zambia): Possibilities and Challenges. DISES International Round Table. Tobago, West Indies
- Sukhram, D. P. (2012, Summer). Special Education in the United States. (Indian Delegation). Professional Development Conference Luncheon, SUNY at Old Westbury, NY
- Sukhram, D. P., et al. (2012, Fall). Creating and sustaining a college immersion experience: Some provisional lessons from three college-community partnerships. Imagining America Conference, NYU
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 12:00pm – 2:00pm
- and by appointment