- Ph.D. in Special Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- M. Ed. in Special Education, with Honors, Slippery Rock University, Slippery Rock, PA
- B.A. in English Education, with Honors, University College of Belize, Belize City, CA,
- Reading Strategies for Students with Learning Disabilities
- Special Education in International Settings
- Teacher Preparation and Collaboration
- Pilgrim, H., Sukhram, D. P., Johnson, L. (2020). Coronavirus: Can we afford push, pause, and wait. Guardian Newspaper, Belize, Volume 81.
- Foxworth, L., Hashey, A., & Sukhram, D. P. (2019). Essay writing in the digital age: An investigation of digital writing proficiency among students with and without LD. Reading & Writing Quarterly, 35 (5), 445-457.
- Sukhram, D., & Monda-Amaya, L. (2017). The Effects of Oral Repeated Reading with and without Corrective Feedback on Middle-School Struggling Readers. British Journal of Special Education, 44 (1), 95-111.
- Sukhram, D., & Hsu, A. (2012). Developing Reading Partnerships between Parents and Children: A Reflection on the Reading Together Program. Early Childhood Education Journal, 40 (2), 115-121.
- Sukhram, D., & Monda-Amaya, L., & Enriquez, E. (2011). Historical overview of special education in Belize. Journal of International Special Needs Education, 14 (2), 76- 87.
- Anker, L., & Feder-Marcus, M. (2010). First-Year Reader. The Ethics of Engagement: Educating Leaders for a Just World. Copley: United States. I have contributed to the revision of this book by working on the following three sections:
- The ethics of engagement: A liberal education, critical thought, and lifelong learning (section IV pg. 319-322).
- John D. Maguire (1932-) an introduction to What Old Westbury is Really About (pg. 325).
- Elizabeth Kamarck Minnich an introduction to Teaching Thinking Moral and Political Considerations (pg. 388).
- Mason, L., Snyder, K., Sukhram, D., & Kedem, Y. (2006). TWA and PLANS for expository reading and writing: Effects for nine fourth-grade students. Exceptional Children, 73, 69-89.
- Bhagwanji, Y., Gonzalez, J., Delvin, P., Delvin, S., Jones, D., & Motz, M. (Spring/Summer 2005). An international in-service education prototype in special education: Outcomes and lessons. Florida Journal of Teacher Education, 8, 33-44.
- by appointment