Thank you for your interest in applying for a position with the SUNY Old Westbury Office of Residence Life. Resident Assistants are an integral part of the Office of Residence Life. These para-professional staff members have the most direct and consistent contact with residential students living across our residence halls. Resident Assistants must possess a desire to emulate a positive experience at OW and within the residence halls, an open mind to diverse student personalities, cultures, and identities, a willingness to step outside of their comfort zone, and set an example for fellow students to model their behavior. We hope that you will join us to experience this rewarding position.
Applications are available in the Office of Residence Life on the following days:
- November 1st, 12:00 PM-2:00 PM
- November 3rd, 1:00 PM-3:00 PM
- November 9th, 2:30 PM-4:30 PM
- November 11th, 2:30-4:30 PM
The application should be completed and turned in to the Office of Residential Life on November 16th, 2021 by 4:30PM.
Important Dates for the Application/Interview Process
- November 1st Applications are released at first Info Session
- November 16th Applications are due (Office of Residential Life)
- November 24th Email for Interview Invitations will be sent out
- November 29th Individual Interviews will begin.
- December 10th Decision letters will be sent out.
For more information or questions about the process, please email RHD Stephanie at email@example.com.