Introducing Old Westbury!
SUNY Old Westbury is a thriving diverse community of commuter and residential students. The Transfer Student Services Office is dedicated to improving the academic and social experience of all transfer students.
What to Consider
While you are making the decision to transition to a new institution you should consider doing the following things
- Review the Admissions requirements & application
- Set up a Campus Visit
- Attend an Open House
- Review the available Majors
- Ask Questions and review online materials
- Plan, Plan, Plan! Schedule a visit with your college’s transfer counselor and one with us as well!
The Transfer Student Services Office provides the following services for Prospective Panthers to assist them in making the decision to transition to Old Westbury
- Unofficial Credit Evaluations
- Advice about Community College course selection
In visiting with the Transfer Student Services Office we can help you plan your transition so that you will get the most out of your Community College experience and assist in ensuring a smooth start as a Panther.
Transfer_credit [at] oldwestbury.edu
Campus Center H208
Transfer Credit Fast Facts