Non-Degree Admissions

All students who wish to take undergraduate courses but are not planning to earn an Old Westbury degree are classified as non-degree special students. This particularly applies to students seeking to attend classes only for a summer or winter session.

These students must apply for admission and submit the appropriate credentials using the QuickAdmit form available at the link below:

QuickAdmit Application for Non-Degree Students

Note: Students admitted under the undergraduate non-degree classification may not change their status to degree-seeking without submitting an application and satisfying regular admissions requirements.

Sun illustration

Summer 2014

Summer Session 3 classes began on Monday, July 21st!

Late registration remains available through July 25, 2014.  An additional $50 charge is required to register via this process.

Search the complete schedule of courses being offered by Old Westbury this summer.

Students often choose Old Westbury’s Summer Session to:

  • Satisfy intellectual pursuits in areas outside of their usual realm of study
  • Enable themselves to graduate on time, or to accelerate their progress toward a degree
  • Lighten the course load required in other terms
  • Concentrate on some area of study needing full-time attention
  • Take courses they could not get into during other terms
  • Be in smaller classes
  • Overcome academic difficulties/deficiencies
  • Get a "jump start" in a new environment (for transfers)

Whatever reason you may have for attending courses this summer, Old Westbury will get you on the path to a brighter future in a minimal amount of time.

Use the QuickAdmit application available at the top of this page to begin the summer registration process!