The Office of Financial Aid is dedicated to providing quality, personable services to all applicants to assist them in funding their college education. An extensive network of services and resources are offered to help applicants with the financial aid process.
If you are interested in attending but worried about costs, we encourage you to apply for financial aid. More than half of Old Westbury students and their families receive financial assistance in the form of grants, loans, scholarships and student employment.
Even if you do not qualify for federal or state grants, there are additional financing options available that can help you meet our costs. The staff of the Office of Financial Aid is available to answer your questions and to assist you in making Old Westbury an affordable choice.
All financial aid at Old Westbury is administered without discrimination as to sex, race, and religion, national or ethnic origin or sports played. Federal and State laws, regulations and policies governing the administration of these programs are strictly followed.
Dates & Deadlines:
- The deadline to submit loan applications for Fall 2014 was Friday, June 13, 2014. Submitting applications after this due date may result in delayed processing and your complete financial may not be reflected on your bill.
- If withdrawing from a class, students should meet with their Financial Aid Advisor to discuss the ramifications of that withdrawal on his or her aid package.
Where to find us:
The Office of Financial Aid is located in the Campus Center, Room H-100a, just off the Campus Center Atrium. Regular office hours are as follows:
- Monday-Wednesday, Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. – 6:45 p.m.
- To complete the 2014 FAFSA form (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) -- Federal Title School Code for Old Westbury: 007109
- To complete the TAP application (Tuition Assistance Plan for New York State Residents) – TAP Code for Old Westbury: 0965
- U.S. Department of Education's College Affordability and Transparency Center Scorecard
Office of Financial Aid
Campus Center, Room H-100a