The SUNY Old Westbury School of Business Advisory Board serves in an advisory role to the Dean of the School of Business and as advocates of the School. The objectives of the Business Advisory Board include:
- Providing an interface between the School and business community.
- Identifying and analyzing opportunities and enhancements that serve the comprehensive long-range goals of the School.
- Assisting in identifying speakers for educational programs of the School of Business.
- Promoting positive public relations for the School.
Advisory Board Members
- Chair: Ms. Andrea Mattera (Accounting '97), Principal, Albrecht, Viggiano, Zureck & Co., P.C.
- Mr. Barry Allen '99, Long Island Railroad.
- Mr. Christopher Gagliardi, CPA, Senior Manager, Janover LLC.
- Mr. Clifford O. Ejikeme '83, VP, Treasury, Lifetime.
- Mr. David Antar, Owner, A+ Technology.
- Mr. Donald B. Meltzer '77, Executive VP, SWM Int'l, Advanced Materials & Structures.
- Mr. Dov Zaidman, CPA, Managing Partner, ZBS Group, LLP.
- Mr. Edward J. Blaskey, Market President, TD Bank.
- Mr. Frank A. Tauches, Jr., Exec. VP/General Counsel, American Portfolios Holdings.
- Mr. Gary Anzalone, Principal, Precision Signs.
- Mr. George Maggiore, Maggiore Business & Marketing Consultancy.
- Mr. Jeffrey Cohen, Dir. of Planned Gifting, F.R.E.E. (Family Residence & Essential Enterprises).
- Mr. Joe Saggese, CEO (Retired), Borden Inc.
- Mr. John V. Pellitteri, Partner, Grassi & Co. CPA's.
- Mr. Michael Hall '93, Senior Vice President, Morgan Stanley.
- Mr. Mitchell J. Rich, Esq., Principal, Law Offices of Mitchell J. Rich.
- Mr. Patrick C. Stines, CPA (Accounting '98), Partner, Novak/Francella.
- Mr. Paul Fleishman, VP of Public Affairs, Newsday.
- Mr. Ronald M. Terenzi '77, Attorney at Law, Stag, Terenzi, Confusion & Wabnik.
- Mr. Steven D. Lichtenstein, CLU, ChFC, Senior Vice President, Forest Hills Financial Group.
- Ms. Theresa Sanders '82, President/CEO, Urban League of Long Island, Inc.
- Ms. Tracy DeAngelis (Accounting '89), Exec. Director, Global Supply Chain Finance, Estee Lauder Companies.
Mr. Walter Winfree, Management Consultant.