- Tuesdays: 1pm-4pm,
- Wednesdays: 2:30pm-5:30pm
- Also by appointment
- CP2001 (S102) W 11:20am-2:20pm
- CP2121 (S102) F 10:00am-1:00pm
- CP4490 (S105) TR 11:20am-12:50pm
- CP4515 (S105) TR 9:40am-11:10am
- Postdoctoral Training, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut
- Ph.D., Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Oregon
- B.S., Kyunghee University, Suwon, South Korea
- Mechanistic studies on enzymes that are important therapeutic targets in various human cancers
- Regulation of EGFR (epidermal growth factor receptor) by PTP1B
Select publications & presentations:
- Kim Y, Apetri M, Luo B, Settleman JE, Anderson KS. “Differential Effects of Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors on Normal and Oncogenic EGFR Signaling and Downstream Effectors.” Mol Cancer Res. 2015 Apr;13(4):765-74.
- Kim Y, Li Z, Apetri M, Luo B, Settleman JE, Anderson KS. “Temporal resolution of autophosphorylation for normal and oncogenic forms of EGFR and differential effects of gefitinib.” Biochemistry. 2012 Jun 26;51(25):5212-22.
- Mulloy R, Ferrand A, Kim Y, Sordella R, Bell DW, Haber DA, Anderson KS, Settleman J. “Epidermal growth factor receptor mutants from human lung cancers exhibit enhanced catalytic activity and increased sensitivity to gefitinib.” Cancer Res. 2007 Mar 1;67(5):2325-30.
- Kim Y, Rice AE, Denu JM. “Intramolecular dephosphorylation of ERK by MKP3.” Biochemistry. 2003 Dec 30;42(51):15197-207.
- Biology of Cancer: Microenvironment, Metastasis, & Therapeutics "Differential effects of tyrosine kinase inhibitors on normal and oncogenic EGFR signaling and downstream effectors" May 12-16, 2015, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, NY