CPA, CFE, CFI
New Academic Building
- BU 3502- Principles of Accounting
- BU 7560- Fraud Examination
- Case Studies in Fraud Examination
- DBA, Northcentral University, Prescott, AZ
- M.S., LIU Post, Brookville, NY
- B. Accy., George Washington University
Fraud examination, forensic accounting, asset misappropriation, white-collar crime, employee theft, embezzlement, Ponzi schemes, business ethics
Select publications & presentations:
- Recruitment and Retention: Could Emotional Intelligence be the Answer, published in December 2014 Journal of New Business Ideas & Trends.
- “Occupational Fraud: Misappropriation of Assets by an Employee, accepted February 2015 to be published in Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies.
- “Fraud Trauma Syndrome: The Victims of the Bernard Madoff Scandal” with Prof. Susan L. Glodstein and Dr. James Fornaro, published in the Summer 2010 Journal of Forensic Studies in Accounting and Business.
- April 2013, presented, “The Use of a Consultation Meeting (Between Professor and Students) as Part of the Course Requirements” at the 9th Annual Full Day Old Westbury TLC Faculty Conference.
- October 2010, made presentation in conjunction with Prof. Susan Glodstein “Psychological Distress Experienced by Victims of Financial Scandals” at the American Psychiatric Nurses Association’s 24th Annual Conference: Advancing Practice, Policy, Education, and Research in conjunction in Louisville, Kentucky.
- May 2010, presented a paper for presentation in conjunction with Prof. Susan Glodstein and Dr. James Fornaro “Fraud Trauma Syndrome: The Victims of the Bernard Madoff Scandal” at the 2010 Fraud and Forensic Accounting Education Conference in Atlanta, GA.