Services offered in this category are supervised by Gregory Riveiro, manager of general institutional services. He can be reached by calling 516-876-3172.
- Office supply orders and deliveries for College operations
- Copier/printer supplies
- Toner cartridge recycling
- General campus deliveries
- All services related to the U.S. Post Office located on campus, including receipt and delivery of U.S. and campus mail.
- The College mailroom is located in the Campus Center, Room K-101.
- Inventory of campus equipment and supplies
- Management of surplus sale and disposal
- Universal wastes (batteries, computer monitors and fluorescent tubes)
- Clothing and miscellaneous item recycling periodically
- Mixed Paper - Any proportions of junk mail, mixed office paper, classroom paper, magazines, telephone books, boxboard, newspaper, fax paper.
- Toner cartridges