The Student Health Center pursues its mission of ensuring the accessibility and delivery of high quality clinical services in an inclusive and respectful environment. Focusing on health prevention and promotion, we encourage the adoption of healthy behaviors now and in the future and stress the importance of wellness in realizing optimal physical, emotional, intellectual and social well-being. The Health Center is open to all registered students of the College.
- Campus Center, I-Wing (just past the Office of the Registrar)
- Phone: (516) 876-3250
- Fax: (516) 876-3142
- Email address: studenthealth [at] oldwestbury.edu
Hours of Operation
Students are seen on a walk-in basis and no appointment is necessary to receive care. Student Health Center is staffed by registered nurses, physicians, and a nurse practitioner. The office is open for routine medical care as follows:
- Monday & Tuesday: 9 am - 7 pm
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 9 am - 5 pm
- Closed weekends
- Monday - 9:15 am - 3:15 pm & 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Tuesday - 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Wednesday - 9:15 am - 3:15 pm
- Thursday - 9:15 am - 3:15 pm
- Friday - 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
If you have an emergency or need assistance after clinic hours, please contact the Colleges University Police at 516-876-3333. All emergency calls need to first be made to them and they will contact emergency personnel if necessary.