The Student Health Center pursues its mission to promote and encourage wellness to ensure students realize their optimum physical, emotional, intellectual, social and occupational well-being. The Health Center is open to all registered students of the College.
- Campus Center, I-Wing (just past the Office of the Registrar)
- Phone: (516) 876-3250
- Fax: (516) 876-3142
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
Students are seen on a walk-in basis and no appointment is necessary to receive care. Student Health Center is staffed by registered nurses, physicians, and a nurse practitioner. The office is open for routine medical care as follows:
- Monday & Tuesday: 9 am - 7 pm
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 9 am - 5 pm
- Closed weekends
- Monday - 9:15 am - 3:15 pm & 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Tuesday - 4 pm - 6:30 pm
- Wednesday - 9:15 am - 3:15 pm
- Thursday - 9:15 am - 3:15 pm
- Friday - 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
If you have an emergency or need assistance after clinic hours, please contact the Colleges University Police at 516-876-3333. All emergency calls need to first be made to them and they will contact emergency personnel if necessary.