Open to students of the College, the Student Health Center pursues its mission to establish a well-coordinated, effective health service. The Student Health Center creates opportunities for students who will become consumers of the health system, and future decision and policy makers. The primary functions of the Office of Student Health Services are to maintain the health of the College's students while also promoting healthful habits that enable students to achieve their personal and academic goals.
- Campus Center, I-Wing (just past the Office of the Registrar)
- Phone: 516-876-3250.
Hours of Operation
Students are seen on a walk-in basis and no appointment is necessary to receive care. Student Health Center is staffed by registered nurses, physicians, and a nurse practitioner. The office is open for routine medical care as follows:
- Monday-Wednesday: 9 a.m.-7 p.m
- Thursday (starting 9/24/15): 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
The office is not open on weekends.
- Monday: 9:15 a.m.-2:00 p.m. & 5:00-6:45 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:15 a.m.-2:00 p.m. & 4:30-6:45 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:15 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:15 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Friday: 12:30 p.m.-4:45 p.m.
If you have an emergency or need assistance after clinic hours, please contact the Colleges University Police at 516-876-3333. All emergency calls need to first be made to them and they will contact emergency personnel if necessary.