The Center is open for in-person and telehealth visits. Fall hours of operation begin on August 31. Please call 516-876-3250 to schedule an appointment.
- Campus Center, I-Wing (just past the Office of the Registrar)
- Phone: (516) 876-3250
- Fax: (516) 876-3142
- Email address: studenthealth [at] oldwestbury.edu
Fall & Spring Hours of Operation
Student Health Center is staffed by registered nurses, physicians, and a nurse practitioner. The office is open for routine medical care by appointment only as follows:
- Monday & Tuesday: 9 am - 7 pm
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 9 am - 5 pm
- Closed weekends
- Monday – Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
- Monday - 9:15 am - 3:15 pm
- Tuesday – 9:15 am – 3:15 pm & 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Thursday - 9:15 am - 3:15 pm
- Friday – 10:00 am – 12: 00 pm & 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
If you have an emergency or need assistance after clinic hours, please contact University Police at 516-876-3333. All emergency calls need to first be made to them and they will contact emergency personnel if necessary.