The Student Health Center pursues its mission to promote and encourage wellness to ensure students realize their optimum physical, emotional, intellectual, social and occupational well-being. The Health Center is open to all registered students of the College.
- Campus Center, I-Wing (just past the Office of the Registrar)
- Phone: (516) 876-3250
- Fax: (516) 876-3142
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
Students are seen on a walk-in basis and no appointment is necessary to receive care. Student Health Center is staffed by registered nurses, physicians, and a nurse practitioner. The office is open for routine medical care as follows:
- Monday - Tuesday : 9 a.m -7 p.m
- Wednesday - Friday : 9 a.m. - 5 p.m
- The office is not open on weekends.
- Monday: 9:15 a.m. - 3:15 p.m & 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday : 4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:15 a.m -3: 15 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:15 a.m -3:15 p.m.
- Friday : 1:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
If you have an emergency or need assistance after clinic hours, please contact the Colleges University Police at 516-876-3333. All emergency calls need to first be made to them and they will contact emergency personnel if necessary.
The Flu is here! Please help contain its spread by frequent hand washing especially if you sneeze or blow your nose, and cough into your elbow. Keep your distance from others who are sick. Please read more about the Flu here: Flu Pamphlet
If you haven't gotten your Flu shot, please do so ASAP. Flu shots can be obtained at nearby CVS or Target pharmacies as well as other local pharmacies.