Conduct Related Appeals

Please utilize the appeal form for conduct related issues. These forms are NOT for academic related appeals.

Hearing Appeal

  • If you wish to appeal the decision of an administrative hearing or Conduct Board Hearing, please use the Hearing Appeal Form.

Request for Reinstatement

  • If you wish to submit a request for reinstatement to the College, residence halls, a specific campus building, etc., please use the Request for Reinstatement Form.