Travel Tips and Schedules
Campus Roads and Parking
- All vehicles must have a current Commuter Student Parking Sticker affixed to it.
- Fees for permits have been waived for the fall 2018 semester.
- Permits can be obtained via the ConnectOW Portal. The permits are effective the entire academic year. Be sure to consult the College's "Frequently Asked Questions about Parking Permits" for more information.
- Follow all speed and parking laws, or else you can get ticketed.
- If you receive a certain number of tickets and do not pay them, you will receive a block on your account and cannot register or receive a transcript.
- The Campus Center parking lot fills up quickly. Arrive with time to find a spot, or try out the Clark Athletic Center parking lot, which tends to be used less.
- More information about parking can be found at https://www.oldwestbury.edu/police/parking