Travel Tips and Schedules
Campus Roads and Parking
- All vehicles must have a current Commuter Student Parking Sticker affixed to it.
- Permits can be obtained for $10 via http://my.oldwestbury.edu. Any additional car is an extra $5. The permits are effective the entire academic year. Be sure to consult the College's "Frequently Asked Questions about Parking Permits" for more information.
- Follow all speed and parking laws, or else you can get ticketed.
- If you receive a certain number of tickets and do not pay them, you will receive a block on your account and can not register or receive a transcript.
- The Campus Center parking lot fills up quickly. Arrive with time to find a spot, or try out the Clark Athletic Center parking lot, which tends to be used less.
- More information about parking can be found here: https://www.oldwestbury.edu/police/parking