"Good plans shape good decisions. That's why good planning helps to make elusive dreams come true."
- - Lester R. Bittel, The Nine Master Keys of Management
The Office of Career Planning & Development is here to help students, alumni, and parents with all aspects of the career planning, process including self-assessment, career exploration, career experience and job search or graduate school planning.
Announcements and Reminders
- New off-campus internship and employment opportunities have been posted. Visit the CPD Events & Opportunities page for more details.
- SUNY Internshop - InternShop, a partnership between The New York State Business Council and SUNY, is a Software as a Service platform that matches employers with interns across the state. This is a one-stop platform for employers to engage with all 64 SUNY campuses to share meaningful and relevant paid internship opportunities. For more information about Internshop, and to create your account, Click Here. **Students seeking academic credit for an internship experience should contact their academic department.
- Join our Rave group to have this information sent to you weekly via email.
- Monday, Friday: 8:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8:30 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
Office of Career Planning & Development
Location: Student Union - Suite 301