"Good plans shape good decisions. That's why good planning helps to make elusive dreams come true."
- - Lester R. Bittel, The Nine Master Keys of Management
The Office of Career Planning & Development is here to help students, alumni, and parents with all aspects of the career planning, process including self-assessment, career exploration, career experience and job search or graduate school planning.
Announcements and Reminders
- Panther Career Link is a career platform in which students and alumni can:
- Search for jobs and internships
- Take a personalized career assessment
- Chat with experts and other students in career-related topics
- Find resources: resume writing, company research, job search strategies, and more...
Interview Stream is at Old Westbury! The software allows students to select from more than 7,000 standard or industry-specific interview questions, receive on-demand interview advice, and see and hear themselves as they practice their responses. For more information about Interview Stream, please visit the CPD office.
- SUNY Internshop - InternShop, a partnership between The New York State Business Council and SUNY, is a Software as a Service platform that matches employers with interns across the state. This is a one-stop platform for employers to engage with all 64 SUNY campuses to share meaningful and relevant paid internship opportunities. Learn more about Internshop and create your account. **Students seeking academic credit for an internship experience should contact their academic department.
- Monday, Friday: 8:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8:30 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
Office of Career Planning & Development
Location: Campus Center H-211
E-mail: careerplanning [at] oldwestbury.edu