January 2, 2020 – January 17, 2020
- Students who have attended SUNY Old Westbury within the last year or are currently attending may complete registration on the WEB at CONNECT.OLDWESTBURY.EDU beginning October 17, 2019 until January 3, 2020.
- Students who have never attended SUNY Old Westbury should submit a “quick admit” admissions form. Course registration will be processed after the admissions process is complete.
- Students who have attended SUNY Old Westbury but have stopped out for one or more years must complete a readmission form.
- The course schedule can be viewed on the college website. Then choose “Winter 2020” from the pull-down menu.
- Some courses may be cancelled due to low enrollment; therefore, early registration is encouraged to lessen the possibility of cancellation.
- For students registered by Dec. 12, payment in full must be made at the Office of the Bursar (H-100b) or with a credit card or e-check through the College’s website at CONNECT.OLDWESTBURY.EDU on or before December 12, 2019.
- Payments made at the Office of the Bursar (H-100b) may be made by cash, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or check or money order, payable to SUNY/Old Westbury.
- A late payment fee of $50 will be assessed if payment is not made by December 12, 2019.
- For students who register after Dec. 12, payment in full is due at the time of registration.
Tuition and Fees
- The total cost for each four-credit course is $1317.60 for New York State residents ($295.00 per credit plus the $1.70 /credit College Fee, the $10.00/credit Health Services Fee, the $15.20/credit Technology Fee and the $30.00 Transportation Fee)
- The total cost for each four credit course is $2969.60 for foreign and out-of New York State residents ($708.00 per credit plus the $1.70 /credit College Fee, the $10.00/credit Health Services Fee, the $15.20/credit Technology Fee and the $30.00 Transportation Fee).
- PLEASE NOTE THAT PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
Add/Drop-Late Registration Procedures
- You may add/drop or late register for classes on January 2, 2020 and on January 3, 2020 on the WEB at CONNECT.OLDWESTBURY.EDU . A $50 late fee is assessed for late registration on these two days. Payment is due the same day.
- After the end of the add/drop period, from January 4, 2020 up to January 10, 2020, you may withdraw from a course by completing an official electronic withdrawal form which may be found at CONNECT.OLDWESTBURY.EDU
- There is a $20 fee per course withdrawal.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL A WITHDRAWAL BE ISSUED AFTER JANUARY 10, 2020.
- 100% refund – January 2 - 3, 2020
- 35% refund – January 4 - 8, 2020
- No refund after January 8, 2020
Credit/No Credit Option
Courses may be taken on a CR/NC basis by completing the application in CONNECT.OLDWESTBURY.EDU by January 8, 2020. No applications or changes will be accepted after this date.
- All students who park on campus are required to register their vehicles.
- Students can order a parking permit through the online Parking Permit System via CONNECT.OLDWESTBURY.EDU. The cost is $10.00 for the first vehicle and $5.00 for each additional vehicle.
- Students who fail to register their vehicle/s will be subject to ticketing and may be subject to towing at the owner’s expense.
You may view the classroom assignments on your course schedule at CONNECT.OLDWESTBURY.EDU.
Additional information can be obtained by contacting the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students enrolled in Online classes should access them via the Blackboard button at CONNECT.OLDWESTBURY.EDU no later than the first day of classes, January 2, 2020.
Winter 2020 Calendar
October 17, 2019 – Jan. 3, 2020 Registration on the WEB (CONNECT.OLDWESTBURY.EDU) for continuing students; others see “Registration Instructions” above).
Dec. 12, 2019 Payment due date for students registered by Dec 12
Jan. 2, 2020 Winter 2020 session begins.
Jan. 2 and 3 Add/ drop and late registration; $50 late registration fee applies.
Jan. 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Withdrawal with 35% refund; No refunds after Jan. 8
Jan. 8 Credit/ No Credit grade option deadline
Jan. 10 Last day to withdraw from courses
Jan. 17 Winter 2020 session ends.