The Auxiliary Service Corporation of the College at Old Westbury, Inc. (ASC) is a 501 c3 not for profit Corporation established to operate, manage and promote auxiliary services for the benefit of SUNY College at Old Westbury (College). The mission of the ASC is to strive for excellence in the delivery of services and programs to the students, faculty, staff and external customers of the College at Old Westbury. The vision of the ASC is to consistently engage in technological and operational upgrades to enhance its fiscal performance, and to build customer loyalty through a policy of extreme service and quality outcomes.
The ASC works with corporate partners to provide the following services to the College community and its Licensees:
- Bookstore services that include course materials, computer supplies and equipment, Old Westbury spirit merchandise, gifts, sundries snacks, etc.
- Snack and Beverage vending that includes an exclusive line of organic and healthy snacks, the widest selection of beverages and the convenience of e-commerce readers for all major credit and debit cards.
- The first Shop24 Automated Convenience Store on Long Island providing a wide variety of fresh and frozen foods , OTC health needs, sundries and household supplies.
- Resident Student Smartcard Laundry Services for utilization with state of the art high efficiency washers and dryers.
- Microfridge Rentals delivered to the student’s room.
- The convenience of an on-campus ATM.
- A partnership with the top collegiate provider of Bus Shelter Advertising, and participation in a cigarette recycle program that also provides advertising by a nationally recognized marketing firm.
- A Campus Card Service that will soon provide flex-account convenience for Shop24 and snack and beverage purchasing power.
- Self-Service Copiers conveniently located in the Library.
- Management of Cellular Site Licenses for major telecom companies.
The ASC is here to assist you with concerns, refunds and to receive valuable feedback from you, our customer. Please click on the Refund Policy link to your left and complete the form, call or stop by the office during regular business hours.
Phone: (516) 876-3979
Fax: (516) 876-3194
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.