The Auxiliary Service Corporation of the College at Old Westbury, Inc. (ASC) is a 501 c3 not for profit Corporation established to operate, manage and promote auxiliary services for the benefit of SUNY Old Westbury. The mission of the ASC is to strive for excellence in the delivery of services and programs to the students, faculty, staff and external customers of the College. The vision of the ASC is to build an integrated suite of services supporting the quality of life for the entire Old Westbury community.
The ASC works with corporate partners to provide the following services to the College community and its Licensees:
- Campus food services including Dunkin’ Donuts, Starbucks, Diner 223, The Market and the Dining Hall.
- Bookstore services that include course materials, computer supplies and equipment, Old Westbury spirit merchandise, gifts, sundries snacks, etc.
- Snack and Beverage vending that includes an exclusive line of organic and healthy snacks, a wide selection of beverages which accept cash and major credit and debit cards.
- The first Shop24 Automated Convenience Store on Long Island providing a wide variety of fresh and frozen foods , OTC health needs, sundries and household supplies.
- Resident Student Panther Card Laundry Services with state of the art high efficiency washers and dryers.
- Microfridge Rentals delivered to the student’s room.
- The convenience of on-campus ATMs in the Student Union and New Academic Building.
- Management of Cellular Site Licenses for major telecom companies.
- A Campus Card Service flex-account for campus-wide purchasing for vending machines, food services, laundry, bookstore and Shop24.
- Management of the Panther Center, the campus’ identification card and concierge services center.
The ASC is here to assist you with concerns, refunds and to receive valuable feedback from you, our customer. Come see us at the Panther Center, located in the Campus Center building, Room H-140. We can be reached at (516) 628-5088 or at ASC [at] oldwestbury.edu.
Campus Card Coordinator
Campus Center, Room: H 140
Phone: (516) 876-5088
Campus Center, Room: H-313B
Phone: (516) 628-5071
Fax: (516) 876-3194
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.