We get it. Sometimes circumstances prevent you  from continuing your studies from semester to semester. Now, you're ready to complete your degree. Congratulations!  SUNY Old Westbury has an easy readmission process for both undergraduate and graduate students. If you have withdrawn from the college, been dismissed due to academic performance or failed to return after a leave of absence, you may be eligible to apply for readmission.